Tuesday, February 7, 2012

diy inspiration: more tribal




Hey friends, how DIYable are these THU THU shorts?  (Check out the description - perhaps "tribal" is backed by something of substance here?)  I sure would love to happen upon a pair of light blue suede shorts on my next thrifting run, but this sort of fabric touch would be equally cool on some denim cutoffs.  A little bit of rich texture, color, or pattern would go a long way to make a simple pair really special.

As promised, I've been working away on some tribal print-inspired projects, and tomorrow I'll be posting a pair of shoes that I've updated.  Till then!   

4 comments:

  1. I will DEFINITELY make these :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun item for spring!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these! Defiantly want to give them a go!

    Don't forget to check ou The Life of Clare for an earring giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use leftover fabric. I also love how apt the "tribal" label actually is! Excited to see your project tomorrow
    xo Erin @ Thanks, I Made It

    ReplyDelete